Partner Growth Manager
Connect with Dylan
A Little About Me
With a professional background in government and politics, my primary focus has been to build working partnerships with business and community leaders to diagnose challenges and implement effective solutions. I joined Araymus because I noticed a reoccurring disconnect in the digital presence that both public and private sector leaders must have to compete in today’s economy. I believe building relationships and fostering communication through digital platforms will help bridge these gaps so our clients can more efficiently deliver their unique products and services.
What else I've been up to:
- Graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire with a BBA in Business Administration and Political Science
- Certified in Advanced Business Communications
- Former Policy Adviser to a member of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Active Coalition Manager for Wisconsin Independent Businesses
- Notre Dame Academy High School Assistant Track & Field Coach
My Goals With Araymus
My primary goal with Araymus is to help businesses throughout Northeast Wisconsin identify ways to more effectively serve their consumers and employees through industry-specific online platforms and digital marketing strategies.
I want Araymus to be the trusted partner your business can rely on to provide digital strategies that will help you create new opportunities, share ideas and resources, and strengthen the relationships with your customer base.